mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jul 21, 2019 6:35:01 PM

Posted by dan1701 at May 4, 2009 3:54:07 AM
Re: Crews seeking Flags
The crew No Wining Pass The Port is seeking a flag to join.

We're a small crew of experienced pirates that are wishing to venture into pastures new, after all, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, right?!

Currently we have no plans or ambitions except to happily settle into our semi-retirement with a large glass of Merlot and an outgoing flag to chat to.

We're keen to try out different flags on a trial basis in order to see if we fit in with your flag and vice versa. We are looking for an active and mature (by mature we mean in terms of experience not necessarily age) flag with whom to have a good time with.

We bring with us a wealth of experience (myself excluded) and we like to pillage, sea monster hunt, CI, blockade and sit in our rocking chairs tending to our shoppes.

On that note, we are always willing to contribute time and assistance to any flag that we join, but we don't wish to feel obliged to do so. Real life MUST come first!

If you wish to suffer a trial run with us then please send me a PM or contact myself or Valient in game.
----------------------------------------
Mrtickle/Mrtickles More commonly in plural form

Still Rioting if less than ever.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates