mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 30, 2020 3:49:30 AM

Posted by sweetnessc at May 3, 2009 10:13:27 AM
Re: Riddle me this.
Let me be completely clear: I have no issue with the occasional tan familiar handed out as an add-on to giving them to skilled players.

I do have an issue, and a big disappointment, at seeing top prizes going exclusively to crappy performances, which is what we have now, as well as seeing the very first familiar ever given for this puzzle for the same.

The stinginess of OOO to the core puzzlers of the game just astonishes me. Instead of sharing out the ones the 'rich kids' are winning, they've gone into the inner city ghetto and taken the one free ball they're giving out to give to some kid who's never even bothered trying out for soccer, instead of to one of the 30 kids who've been playing every day with homemade balls made out of duct tape.
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates