mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 22, 2019 6:04:15 PM

Posted by Gillie017 at May 2, 2009 11:12:22 PM
Re: Riddle me this.
For all of us who encourage others to improve, who take the time to give people tips and who attempt to inspire others to be the best that they can, this competition was appalling. A familiar for sucking at a puzzle goes against everything that we try to do. It is hard enough to battle the lazing mentality where people can get paid for not working on a ship without having poor performance rewarded.

The timing of the competitions was truly awful. Pity the flags who were involved in blockades at the time and had their riggers do as poorly as they could.

I sent a tell to Oceanus when the competition was announced and was told that the derby warranted there being a familiar for fine. wtf? what derby? This is an international game and some real life event in Kentucky (which a friend told me it referred to) is irrelevant for a large number of players.
----------------------------------------
If a bird looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a Huntard .

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates