mvnForum Homepage

Print at Feb 17, 2020 5:17:47 AM

Posted by Bigsalmon9 at Apr 28, 2009 6:12:56 PM
Re: Trophy Suggestion Thread
Well, i'm thinking seriously on this ones, hope you enjoy the ideas:

Defeat a Brigand King or Barbarian King on a pilly
One "bronze" for the frist time, then it can have silver (10) and golden (100) like (barnabas the pale example):
Bronze Dead Spirit (First match won against Barbanas the Pale)
Silver Pale Soul (10 matches...)
Golden Barnabas Spectre (100 matches...)
Of course ir would be veeery hard to find the same king this number of times but i think it worthy for a trophy collection.

Also...

Carpentry:
There can be a trohpy by number of masterpieces made, or masterpieces along with grain bonus (both of them consecutively like a masterpiece grain bonus ^10). Like design suggestion (i know this isn't the place) maybe we can make Grain Bonus ^x like masterpiece too.

Also...

Rigging needs trophies! Like number of guns on gunning and crabs on bilge, rigging can have trophies like X number of pieces looped, X number of Y tipe of special pieces used/made or something like this...

Also...

Masterpiece on Blacksmithing its a trophy that has to exist xD I would like it a lot!

Also...

Poker can have another trophy: Royal Straight Flush! *-* wow

Also...

There can be a "Moon Shooter" trophy, by shooting the moon X times on hearts...

Well, there are a lot of ideas and i tried to follow the existing trohpy "rules": by having skill and persistence.

Ty, plz comment ^^

---Kanatur---
---viridian---
----------------------------------------
Look lively! The greenies are regrouping for another beg!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates