mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 16, 2019 6:14:57 PM

Posted by Gumptiongirl at Feb 1, 2009 5:24:57 AM
February Frenzy
28 days - one picture a day - Fabulously Frenetic!

Not an avatar shoppe, more like...my entertainment for the month
where my idea of entertainment is to break myself of my procrastination habits and freak myself out before classes begin to get hectic - huzzah!

The idea of it all:
to have a curious, interesting, amusing, chuckle-worthy image drawn and posted here each day.. and I'd like you all to help me in coming up with ideas for each day!
(And I really need that help, I can't come up with that many witty things all by my lonesome T_T)

This is all for fun, so the more clever and amusing images we come up with the more funn-er-er ... heh

what you can post is either a) the image you picture in your head - or b) a chunk of text that would pose as commentary for the image

Example of a)
A pirate biting into an apple and a brigand - mayhaps Gretchen Goldfang because of her apparent lack of dental hygiene (sorry for making you a scapegoat here Gretch) - running away from the pirate

Example of b)
An Apple a day keeps the Brigand(s) Away~

You can use one or the other, or both to convey your meaning to me
an image of what you?re visualising is always going to be helpful ^_^

Quill & Scroll:
  • ideas should include pirates
    how could we ever forget them? :P
  • pls don't describe physical attributes, male/female is enough.
    can't ensure any other details will be included if they aren't necessary for your idea
    (also this makes it fair - and will prevent avatars being made for a specific person by mistake)
  • Don't feel restricted by what only you could see yourself doing... - the pirates in these images don't necessarily represent you.
  • post ideas here on the thread or through PM
    I've got a near-empty PM box - she'll be right
  • puns! they are heartily welcomed and encouraged ^_^

I'll choose the ones that appeal the most and prepare them for posting here

remember those puns~ heehee ^_~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEW* http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Art:February_Frenzy
ty Fizz ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avatar sizes now available for use! (pls remember to credit me ^_^) :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
Surrptitious/ Slurppie - Cerulean

Feb Frenzy
Feb Frenzy 2.0

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates