mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 6, 2020 12:28:29 PM

Posted by DementedDuck at Nov 25, 2008 11:28:26 AM
Re: Flags Seeking Crews
I'd request the post made by Gaia214 be removed because I'd like to update it.

Ahoy mates! Perseverance is looking for crews of all shapes and sizes. Flag aims are to grow, pillage, blockade, and above all have fun. We're a talkative, friendly bunch and enjoy the odd banter on flag officer chat.
Upon joining crews will be offered at least one titled spot to go to the person of the captain's choice (most likely the captain). Further titled positions will be offered based on crew size and individual dedication. Titled members are invited to meetings of great importance where other members are not. If a captain wishes for a member of his/her crew to be titled, it is up to him/her to point it out because reasons for this promotion may not be evident to us.
Royalty spots are not awarded upon joining but we're always looking for ways to improve the flag so if you feel you can do this, show us!

Anyone wishing to join us should contact any royalty member, all of whom can be found here(clicky) .
We look forward to seeing you soon. :)
Evilduck <3
----------------------------------------
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates