mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 28, 2020 9:09:41 PM

Posted by Megami1 at Oct 22, 2008 5:33:23 PM
Re: The Shop Tool

I have a quick question here. I don't know if it's been asked before so I apologize if I missed it. I have been using the shoptool for a while now and I absolutely love it! (Mostly for Apoths and Weaveries) The only problem I have is that it has never been able to calculate the taxes and I always have to go through and enter them manually so the rest of the prices work out. That wasn't too big of a deal for an Apoth or Weavery but now I am looking into starting to use it for a Tailor and needless to say I don't want to have to go through and manually look up and enter the tax for every single item in every single color combination...

If someone might have an idea of what it is that isn't working that would be amazingly helpful. I'm not extremely adept in complicated Excel things so it might just be something simple I don't know about. (I hope) Oh, and if it is of any matter, I am running this on a Mac using Office 2004. Thanks in advance!!

The taxes update automatically, you need to ensure that automatic update is turned on in your preferences. When you open the tool it will pull the data automatically from the YPP servers. Also make sure that you have selected the proper ocean at the top of your shop page so it pulls the correct taxes.
----------------------------------------
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
Megami has proposed a muffin. If you propose a waffle in return, ye will be breakfast buddies!

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates