mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 31, 2020 10:27:41 PM

Posted by Megami1 at Aug 3, 2008 5:27:10 PM
Re: The Shop Tool
The beta version of the latest Shop Tool release - Version 7.0 Beta is now uploaded and ready for testing. You can access it here . There have been some major overhauls on the formatting and the automated german translations. Some bugfixes and lots of new items and colors added.

Please note that I haven't yet fixed the german translations to automate on the rack pricer, the dub deliver fee tables or the Charts and Analysis pages. I am still working on that and will hopefully have that ready in a future release. Also during this beta I will be topping off the german languages page to include translations for the new items.

I need some people to seriously kick the tires and test drive this version to be sure that there are no errors in formulas or anything. I am only human and I'm not perfect, I don't think I broke anything but I need others to test it to be sure. That's why this is listed as a Beta version.

Again I apologize that it took so long to get this update released.
----------------------------------------
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
Megami has proposed a muffin. If you propose a waffle in return, ye will be breakfast buddies!

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates