mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jun 6, 2020 2:04:38 PM

Posted by Megami1 at Jun 9, 2008 1:32:23 AM
Re: The Shop Tool
Thanks, I'll check the cloth color order and make sure they are the same on all the tables where it pulls the information from as I'm currently adding the new cloth colors to the shop tool as we speak. That was the problem in the first bug so I'm assuming it's a similar problem in the tailor.

Also in this next release I'm adding a sell column for commods and a profit margin calculation for sell prices and charged prices on the commods sections.

I'm also updating all the german translations on the shop pages. It's gonna be a big release which is why it's taking me a bit longer than I would have liked. Not to mention an icky emergency reformat of my hard drive in which i lost all my work on the new version and had to start over. Fun Times...really.

Anyway, I'll try to have this out to you guys by next weekend. Apoth and Distillery pages are already done. Maybe earlier if i can get some quiet work time on it.
----------------------------------------
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
Megami has proposed a muffin. If you propose a waffle in return, ye will be breakfast buddies!

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates