mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 31, 2020 10:33:45 PM

Posted by Megami1 at May 14, 2008 4:13:57 AM
Re: The Shop Tool
Barnaclebess...I'm absolutely stuck on this error. I can see that it's not calculating correctly. It's as if it's magically pulling random number of 4.3 for the cost of grey cloth instead of using the cost that's listed and refuses to change it. I've analyzed the formula for accuracy and it "appears" to be looking in the right place. I will send this to Bel and see if he can help me isolate the problem. Hold tight and hopefully I'll have a solution for you as quickly as possible.

Additionally if you could send me a copy of the spreadsheet you are using that has your production profit and purchased profit I will see what I can do about implementing that feature it in a future release.

Sonnea... I've sent you a PM with my email address. I would definitely enjoy see your updates for the german translations. Also if you could write me a changelog of sorts which where you made your changes that would be helpful so I can implement them into the existing tool without breaking things.
----------------------------------------
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
Megami has proposed a muffin. If you propose a waffle in return, ye will be breakfast buddies!

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates