mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 4, 2020 3:25:04 PM

Posted by CookieMonstr at Jul 16, 2004 3:05:49 AM
Cnossos Blockade - Now has nothing to do with Cookiemonstr
CookieMonstr wrote: 
IF SHOPOWNERS ARE WILLING TO FUND THE WAR CHEST FOR ME AND HELP ME WITH SHOP, SHIPS, AND RUM, I WILL BE WILLING TO ARRANGE FOR THE OVERTAKING OF CNOSSOS

I have zero vested interest there and would be willing to help maintain the status Quo. IF there is room on the island, and shopowners agree 100% that they do not want any stall or shop of any type to be built, I will ask for help with supplies to build myself an inn- "Cookiemonstr's Cookie Emporium".

This is NOT a joke. If you truly want this island out of Dolzar's hands, I will personally see to it that it gets done. Since I'm pretty much on my own here, I just need help with supplies.

[size=9]DISCLAIMER: As some of you know, this is an alt of Drabillord. Due to my high status within that flag, I feel the need to say that this move is by no means endorsed by Equinox nor will Equinox help in any way shape or form, except those wish to see something different for their shops that they own there. I will most likely get yelled at for doing this post by my royalty, but since no one else really has stepped up willing to do this, I figured "hey, this could be fun for me".

DISCAIMER2: As some of you may also know, I am a big fan of bumper sloops. If the blockade indeed does happen and in the event of a landslide victory going my way, I will probably announce a few rounds of bumper sloops.

According to Shuranthae's wise suggestion, here is a petition. Shop owners please give an aye or a nay to this, along with how much ye wish to donate towards this effort.

WarChest - 300k(?)
Ships needed
Grand Frigate - 1 (kinda optional)
War Frigate - 5
War Brig - 30
Cutter - 15
Sloop - 10

Supplies
150 large shot and 75 rum per war frigate (per round used as well)
200 medium shot and 50 rum per war brig (per round as well)
100 small shot and 30 rum per cutter
50 small shot and 20 rum per sloop.

1 Grand frigate needed for me to use during a bumper sloop round :)
----------------------------------------
C BE FER COOKIE
AND THAT BE GOOD ENOUGH FER ME!

--
Fizban tells you, "you are a copyright suit waiting to happen....lol"

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates