mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 28, 2020 1:15:25 PM

Posted by Bia at Mar 11, 2008 2:32:59 AM
Animation Avatars - Win a Bia Doll!
As much as I like my current avatar, I believe it is time for a change. As such, here is an event for you to create my new avatar. However, I do not want just any avatar. After consideration, I felt that something that reflects my own interests would be best.

I love animation. I have followed the medium for a number of years, sometimes voraciously, sometimes merely as a strong counterpoint to other entertainment interests. At times, in previous jobs, I have spent a not-insignificant part of my income acquiring new titles to view, sometimes sight unseen.

Your task is to create me a new avatar that is in the style of some piece of animation. It could be any style, so long as it can be recognized. You may include a picture of the inspiration source, which could be helpful if it rather unknown.

Note that while I like animation, I do not need an animated avatar. A single-frame avatar that reflects the style is fine. A well-done animated avatar in an animation style is fine as well.

Post entries to this thread. You may post questions, as well.

There is no limit on the number of entries per person.

Include your pirate, ocean, and the inspiration for the style with your entry.

Entries must be original. This is not an image manipulation contest.

The contest will close April 11 at 11:59pm.

Prizes will include at least one Bia doll and perhaps other prizes that reflect me in some fashion.
----------------------------------------

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates