mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 24, 2019 11:54:30 AM

Posted by RayvynRoze at Dec 21, 2007 10:35:25 PM
Re: December Daily Doodles 2007 - contest thread week 3
Alethia
Midnight

I would interview Hypnos. It would be on the Holodeck of the Starship Enterprise because that way we could pretty much spontaneously be anywhere we wanted at any point in the interview (with real holographically created mai-tais and such)

My questions would be as follows:

1. I kin haz munkee?

2. No, wait, seriously, come back Hypnos...I kid, I kid! Want a mai tai?

3. Anywho, can you tell me a bit about your transgendered piratical experience? As in, what made you decide to play a male character and how, if at all, has it affected your in game experiences?

4. Will we ever be able to go beyond the Atlantean citadel? And will that mean Atlantisized merchandising (tridents, Atlantean furnisher, etc.)?

5. Are we going to get some more Viking clothing soon? Cause I refuse to wear my helmet without proper and full Viking attire. I told Apollo I'd send you guys all extra cookies, but I don't think he believed me. But I will, honest...throw me a bone here.

6. Haute Couture on Alpha....what's up with that place? Will extra rum in the eggnog I send with the cookies get me a piece of that action?

7. Has there been any discussion on the trend of decline on the sub oceans? Should I be playing on a green ocean too, you know, as sort of a fallout shelter should the blue oceans implode?

Anyway, if I did do this interview I would kindly thank Hypnos for his time and promptly beam him back down to San Francisco with a complimentary holographic beverage of choice in a souvenir Enterprise cup, of course.
----------------------------------------
Alethia on Midnight
Senior Officer
Tyr's Own

"One might say that there are occasions in which barrelstoppery is best combatted with bigger and better barrelstoppery."

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates