» List all forums
» » Forum: Events!
» » » Thread: December Daily Doodles 2007 - contest thread week 3
» » » » Post: Re: December Daily Doodles 2007 - contest thread week 3
Print at Feb 18, 2020 11:50:27 PM
|Posted by frogkissed11 at Dec 21, 2007 9:06:04 PM|
Re: December Daily Doodles 2007 - contest thread week 3
Interviewing Cephalopod in a quaint kitchen located on a sheep farm.
1. I'm dying to know, what exciting updates can we look forward to in the new year?
2. Are there any features that you personally would love to see implimented, even if it's something the company might not be so keen to do?
3. Had you played Puzzle Pirates before applying for a job with Three Rings?
4. It's been rumored for a while now that banks will some day have another use, can you give me a hint as to what/when we'll find out their new purpose?
5. Is there any chance we'll see limited edition sheep in the future; you know, sheep who's wool is green or blue because they had an accidental incident involving dye?
6. I don't suppose you've heard any rumors of new OM positions opening up?
7. And finally, female pirates every where are dying to know, is the rumor true that Mrs. Ceph's nickname for you is "tentacle monster"?
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net