mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 14, 2019 1:31:19 PM

Posted by BlackBeth at Dec 21, 2007 8:58:48 PM
Re: December Daily Doodles 2007 - contest thread week 3
Feylind, Midnight

In order to take maximum advantage of this rare opportunity to pose questions to any Ringer, I will interview one of the most elusive of the Ocean Masters. These questions will be directed at Lelantos.

For his comfort (or at least that of his retiring persona), the virtual interview will be held on the sloop Hidden Plaice, ported at the uninhabited island of his choice.

1. Lelantos, I am very interested in your name. In greek mythology Lelantos is a titan whose name means to escape notice or to move unseen. In fact, he's managed to escape notice so well that the name is not listed anywhere in wikipedia. What led you chose such an obscure persona?

2. A lot of players think OM is their dream job without really thinking about what's required. What would you say are the most important characteristics someone needs to be a successful Ocean Master?

3. While much of the YPP population glamorizes the position of Ocean Master, it is still a job. What would you say is your least favorite part of the job?

4. It must be nice to have a job with built in leisure activities if you get bored on a quiet shift. What is your favorite puzzle or game on Y!PP?

5. What is the funniest petition you have ever received?

6. What qualities would you say set Y!PP and it's player community apart from other MMORPG's? What makes Y!PP unique?

7. I've learned that the quiet ones are often the best ones to ask if you want to know what's really going on. So you would probably know: Is there any truth to the rumor about Nemesis and the jello and Demeter's pony?
----------------------------------------
Feylind

Semi-retired Midnight Cerulean Event Addict

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates