mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 1, 2020 2:38:46 PM

Posted by Benzene265 at Dec 8, 2007 1:39:47 PM
Re: Requests for Blog post content
It's their blog, they should be able to write about whatever they please.

Now that I got reason out of the way, I think you should be able to pay your way into the blog, but probably with PoE, doubs, or ingame items rather than paper clips. >.> Much like the Azure Memorial, people would be encouraged to sink massive amounts of ingame personalty and moneys for their very own blog entry. The fact that the forums, YPPedia, and free web hosting exist will in no way influence whether people pony up or not. Really, people wear gold to show off, for Cleaver's sake. Clearly, common sense won't stop a blog PoEsink. >.>

Ground rules, such as "no obvious advertising.", and "splchk pls" are optional. Although I have no desire to read an endless string of shop and blockade ads for other oceans, "no ads" would mean no ads for the Rhodin Revolution, either. Hopefully, there aren't many guidelines at all, and entries are chosen based on 1. Amount of booty forked and 2. Readability. Of course, based on that first qualification, I'll never have a well-tanned ad in the blog, anyway. I can just post it here for free. But, I'm sure there's someone out there with PoE to burn.
----------------------------------------
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates