mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 28, 2020 11:12:18 AM

Posted by geminiladi at Jul 11, 2007 10:29:15 AM
Re: Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)
Ahoy!

I (Daydream) am currently seeking a crew on Cobalt. So far ive joined two crews both with little activity.

I have been captain and/or senior officer in multiple crews on both cobalt and midnight. Currently I play cobalt more.

What I look for in a crew:

That it be very active in pillaging.
That there will be sails/pillages in pirate time from around 1am to 11am. (my time zone around 4 am to 2pm)
I can be officer or not doesnt matter to me. But I have 2 sloops and a war brig and would like to sail at some point but right now doesnt matter.
That you realize that real life comes first. And I may not always be around constantly because of the summer be out of town etc.

And one final thing. I work 3rd shifts so I do get to play at work however I may not be able to stay during pillies some nights because if I get a phone call at work I have to logg off suddenly. I usually try to keep those nights to carousing so I dont hurt the crew/crews that I pilly with.

I don't talk much at first until I get to know you but after that you probably wont get me to hush lol

Currently my stats are

SF - legendary/grandmaster - Solid
Bilge - Legendary/grandmaster - Solid
Sails - Grandmaster - Solid
Nav - Distinguished - Broad
Bnav - Respected/Master - Broad
Guns - Grandmaster - Weighty
Carp - Grandmaster - Solid
Rumble - Grandmaster/Legendary - Solid
TH - Able - Novice (have never got to play yet)

If your interested in my stats look for me during those times or email me at pookieboo104@yahoo.com and let me know your looking for daydream.
----------------------------------------
Daydream on Cobalt
Geminiladi on Midnight

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates