mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 11, 2019 7:08:27 PM

Posted by TheRack at May 11, 2007 4:54:03 AM
Re: A guide to vintage whine
AbralNarth wrote: 

As for my favourite whine, there can be no doubt that the finest whine I have ever taste is Mind-reading imps. Not too bitter, not too sweet, a perfect blend of flavours, and a beautiful colour (

How about a variation on that? The new AI is unbeatable and it's companion LSMs don't work any more. Both of which, despite having a smell of over rated self opinion taste sweetly of irony. Both taste like they should be green but are not.

It's yet to hit the market, but already I'm not looking forward to the flooding of the market of the 2007 vintage LSMs don't work any more.

It is my expectation that it will be marketed as a brand new taste, but in reality it will will disapoint you with a texture that feels like you have had it before. Sadly, its flavors that are trumped up as being a new issue will wind up tasting very much similar to earlier vintages. Lovers will proclaim that this vintage brings with it a new twist, but puerists will argue that they have made only token changes to the old blend.
----------------------------------------
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates