mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 25, 2017 4:32:27 AM

Posted by Brandishwar at Jul 7, 2009 4:30:17 PM
Re: Puzzle Pirates Trade Profiteer
Thanks for the good press, Jim. I'm glad to hear you like it. If you run into any problems, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. Now about what you've requested....

On being able to see what can fit in the ship, I've already got it planned. I didn't have it in the initial release because it was a feature I didn't foresee being used very much. I do see where it is useful, however, which is why it's on the list of features to implement. Not sure when it'll be ready, though.

As for the one-way kind of route, starting at one island and going forward in a chain, that would certainly prove interesting, but its benefits would be relatively minimal compared to the risks imposed. I agree something like that would be nice to have, and it'd be interesting from a technical standpoint. I'll keep it in mind if I decide on a challenge later on, but it's not going to be a priority.
----------------------------------------
On Viridian as Arcturis, Captain of The Rum Running Dragons and King of Demons and Damsels

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates