mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 25, 2017 4:27:52 AM

Posted by JimTheFly at Jul 5, 2009 10:52:13 PM
Re: Puzzle Pirates Trade Profiteer
Apologies for the double-post, but I figured I'd put my program use remarks in a separate post.

I've tried the program with about half of the Jade arch on Viridian (incl. Kirin, Harmattan, Terra, DN, and Lima). It appears to have scanned in the items. However...

- The program appears to not be able to recognize the islands. The auto-detect shoppe would be correct and it would still not recognize the island.
- No commodities are apparently in my program after scanning in about 8 islands' worth. I verified this by seeing that it claims there are no places selling or buying iron, wood, or rum.

I'm running the game in 1.5.0_19 with a screen size of 1024x768 - 16-bit. My setup is multi-screen with PP on my secondary screen and the trading program on the main screen.

I will say that I do like the smoothness of the program, and if I get it working properly, I can see it being rather useful. It's promising, I just need to have the kinks ironed out.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates